McAfee U.S. Army Health Clinic is following the DOD Population Schema, MOD 1, for vaccination, tailored by the White Sands Missile Range Commanding General’s prioritization. We will publicize through this website and other communication channels, which categories are eligible for vaccination and the process for getting the vaccination. McAfee is currently only allocated to provide vaccinations for DoD personnel and TRICARE beneficiaries.
At this time, McAfee is administering only the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine to eligible beneficiaries. If you volunteer for the vaccine, you will need your military ID/CAC or government issued identification.
We are enforcing COVID-19 prevention and CDC guidelines such as social distancing, wearing an appropriate mask, and temperature checks.
We are administering the vaccine to Tricare beneficiaries and DoD personnel in all of the phased categories:
We are now open to Tricare Beneficiaries in Phase 2.
Additionally, we are still vaccinating:
DD Form 2870.pdf
- Healthcare Workers
- First responders
- Emergency services and public safety personnel
- Identified Service members supporting the national COVID-19 response
- Identified units with personnel who perform critical national capabilities
- Identified units with personnel preparing to deploy to locations outside the U.S.
- Authorized persons aged 65 and older
- Authorized persons aged 16 to 64, with increased risk for severe illness as defined by the CDC.
- Frontline Essential Workers (DoD teachers, DoD educational support staff, CYS staff, eligible defense manufacturing personnel, DoD corrections staff, DoD postal service staff, DoD public transit workers, Commissary and other military installation food service or agricultural workers).
- Healthy uniformed personnel (including authorized new accessions and federal service academy cadets), and those not otherwise mentioned above that are authorized to receive vaccines from DOD.
DHA Form 207.pdf
- McAfee - White Sands Dental Clinic: 575-674-3596
- McAfee - White Sands Front Desk: 575-674-3500 / 3559
- McAfee - White Sands Medical Records: 575-674-3560
- McAfee - White Sands Pharmacy: 575-674-3563
- McAfee - White Sands Radiology: 575-674-3572