MHS GENESIS, the new electronic health record for the Military Health System, provides enhanced, secure technology to manage your health information.
MHS GENESIS integrates inpatient and outpatient solutions that will connect medical and active duty dental information across the continuum of care, from point of injury to the military treatment facility. This includes garrison, operational, and en route care, increasing efficiencies for beneficiaries and healthcare professionals.
When fully deployed, MHS GENESIS will provide a single health record for service members, veterans, and their families.
To access the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, visit https://patientportal.mhsgenesis.health.mil/
or click on the Blue MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
logo to the right in the Contact Us
module. Beneficiaries can log in to the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal using their DS Logon. Premium Access (Level 2) is required to view the health record.*
- View your health information
- Exhange secure message with your care team
- Request prescription renewals
- View notes from your clinical visits and certain lab/test results, such as blood tests
- Schedule medical and active duty dental appointments
- Complete a pre-visit active duty dental health questionnaire online
- Acces information related to your health concerns and medications