COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
The CDC recommends everyone 6 months and older get an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of COVID-19 illness.
FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccines are currently available to all U.S. citizens and residents. Visit the CDC website for more information.
Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
TRICARE beneficiaries are welcome to acquire a vaccine off-post with a non-DOD provider, however, beneficiaries must make sure to update their medical records. Here are website locations to provide more information on where to get vaccinated within the El Paso community:
TRICARE beneficiaries who are 12 years old and older can call the appointment line at 915-742-2273 to book their COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
Appointments are available for Mendoza, East Bliss Clinic, and Soldier Family Medical Clinic at the following times:
- Mendoza Soldier Care (11335 SSG Sims Rd) - Thursdays, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Mendoza Family Care (11335 SSG Sims Rd) - Thursdays, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- East Bliss Clinic (21227 Torch St) - Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Soldier Family Medical Clinic (2496 Ricker Rd) - Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 10:40 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 2:40 p.m.. (Can also call 915-742-1811 to schedule.)
NOTE: Some Thursdays are not available due to training and/or federal holidays.
All Pediatric COVID-19 vaccinations are done by appointment only at Mendoza Pediatric Clinic.
- 6 months to 4 years old
- 5 - 11 year old, Friday's only, 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. NO WALK IN.
Call 915-742-1439/1442/1086/1136 to book Friday appointments.
(NOTE: Some Fridays are not available due to training and/or federal holidays).
Concerns about the vaccine?
Speak with a Vaccine Expert.
You may contact the DHA-Immunization Healthcare Support Center at 877-GET-VACC (877-438-8222) option 1, or Defense Switched Network (DSN) 761-4245, option 1, if you have questions about the vaccines or about an adverse event following vaccination.