Current COVID-19 Risk Level: MEDIUM - Click Here for WBAMC Visitor Policy

Patient Resources

Areas Not Handled by Legal Assistance

New Hospital front panoramic view
  • Personnel facing court-martial, Article 15, or administrative Chapter elimination for misconduct should consult Trial Defense Service (TDS)
  • Commanders with questions concerning their command authority should consult the criminal law or administrative law office, as appropriate.
  • Soldiers complaining about mistreatment by a commanding officer or supervisor should use their chain-of-command or consult the IG or EO office first. We normally will not resort to an Article 138 complaint unless the Soldier attempts the first two options without success.
  • Soldiers with pay problems should consult the appropriate finance office.
  • Soldiers with questions regarding copyrights, patents, or other private, income-producing activities should consult a civilian attorney off-post.

Contact Us


915-742-2280 or


Don't forget to keep your family's information up-to-date in DEERS.